Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boo pumpkins

I originally saw this idea on Pinterest which led me to this blog
http://adiamondinthestuff.blogspot.ca/

A late night shopping spree at the dollar store had me staring at foam pumpkins and remembering that post unfortunately dollar store pumpkins aren't as cute
painted white waiting for the black letters and tops

I painted each pumpkin white. I wish I had spray paint on hand but I didn't. Some simple kids acrylic paint I white two coats later. I traced the letters on then painted on with a paint pen. And some more acrylic paint for the stem

These will get a final spray with sealant only because my plan is to put them I my planters out front. Im hoping a small dowel through each one down into the dirt will keep them in place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...