Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana French Toast

Ooh my all the kids gave this two thumbs up.
Original inspiration recipe here

8 Slices Bread
4 tbsp Peanut Butter (light)
2 Large bananas
2 large eggs
4tbsp Orange Juice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
4 tsp Powdered sugar
Syrup 

Mix Eggs, orange juice, nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl.  Slice bananas and create 4 PB banana sandwiches. Then it's just like making french toast.  Personally I like to pour my egg mixture on a plate- and find that easiest to dip my bread in.  Take the whole sandwich dip each side and then cook just like french toast in a pan-until the egg is golden. I use non stick pans so don't spread anything in it-but if your pan is not- use a pat of butter to prevent sticking.

Serve with syrup and powdered sugar. Delicious!!!

Servings: 4
WW Points: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...