Friday, June 22, 2012

End of June Meal Plan

Well bear with me here but these most likely will never be a "sunday through saturday" type meal plans.  Instead I look about as far forward as I know my schedule will be. 

Wednesday
Supper:
  • Mustard Breaded Baked Chicken Breasts
  • Curried Cauliflower and Broccoli Poppers
Thursday
Lunch:
  • Simple Chicken Salad 
  Friday
Supper
  • Tacos
  • Very Merry Berry Smoothie
Saturday
Brunch:
  • French Toast
Sunday
Lunch:
  • Olive Garden Alfredo
  • Cesare Salad 
Supper:
  • Mozza stuffed Turkey burgers 
I'll link these directly to recipes as I post the recipes up.
Where's the missing meals? Well folks- I work, I'm in school, my kids go to the grandparents often while I'm working.  Those meals are not being cooked by me.  If I make it- i'll post it.  Saturday this week we're having a BBQ at the lake for my daughters class.  Hot dogs, pop and everyone is bringing a dish. Nothing exciting there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...