Friday, June 22, 2012

What am I doing here?

Why oh why am I starting this blog? I have a few simple goals to start.  First my main goal with this blog is to post our meal plans for the week and then update with the recipes through the week. Why? I'm rediscovering my love of cooking and in an attempt to get away from last minute OMG what's in the pantry my goal is to work out weekly meal plans- one grocery shopping stops and keep it that way.  I'm also going to be posting the Weight Watchers points for each recipe.  This isn't about losing weight- although I am on weight watchers- it's about making healthier meals, expanding my families experiences with food and since I'm figuring out the WW points for myself I might as well post them on here too!

So here we go.... Who knows who's going to read this except me but let the journey begin.

Krystl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...