Friday, June 22, 2012

Simple Chicken Salad

This is the best chicken salad I've ever had.  Though I'll admit I just started to like chicken salad a couple years ago.  I have learned I like lots of pepper- my kids don't.  So I made it with less and added some into mine as I make a sandwhich.
First off a kudos to Real Mom Kitchen which is where I found this recipe via Pinterest

  • 2 breasts chicken (you could use canned as well) 
  • 1/2 cup Mayo or Miracle whip- i used Light
  • 1 cup grapes halved
  • 1 stalk celery diced
  • 1 medium apple diced
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
Cook the chicken breasts (or use canned) I baked mine the night before with supper. Dice, mix with all the other ingredients- voila done! awesome kept in the fridge- kids take it out put it on a toast or a in a wrap and voila lunch ready to go.
Servings 8
WW Points: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...